Pink Elephants is a 6 reel, 4,096 ways to win slot from Thunderkick which can be played on all devices from just 10p a spin. Highly volatile, you are taken to the African desert in search of the Magic Peanut.
There’s a Mystery feature where up to 5 Mystery Scatters can appear to give you access to the Bonus Game feature – this is a free spins game where you can start with up to 19 free spins. You collect Elephant Orbs here to transform the medium value symbols into the high value Pink Elephant for bigger wins. With more free spins to be won, you can win up to 8,200 times your stake on each spin!
Where to Play Pink Elephants Slot
- Number Coin: Open the betting panel to set the coin size.
- Autoplay: Turn the reels automatically without interruption.
- Spin: Turn the reels once you set your bet.
Before you set out on this trip, you should set your bets. To set your bets you need to click on “Coin”. When you click on it a separate panel will open and you will be able to set the coins size which ranges from 0.10 to 100. “Autoplay” will allow you to set everything concerning spinning the reels automatically without interruption. “Spin” will turn the reels once you set your bet.
W is the Wild symbol and it substitutes for any other symbol except for the Scatter which is represented as a peanut.
As mentioned, Peanut is the Scatter. When you land 3 or more Scatters on the reels, you will trigger the bonus feature which is in its essence a Free Spins feature. Once you trigger the feature, you can win 7, 11, 15 or 19 spins depending on the number of triggering symbols. If you land additional 2 or more Scatters during the feature, you will get extra 3, 5, 7, 9 or 11 spins.
Mystery Scatter symbol feature can be activated in the main game where 1 to 5 mystery scatters may be triggered in any spin increasing the chance to win a Bonus Elephant Orbs game.
In Elephant Orbs, the Orbs are collected in order to fill up the symbol meters. Once a meter is filled, the symbol will transform into elephant till the end of the bonus game, and a player will be awarded with one extra free spin.
In-game bonus features
- Wild Symbol: The simple ‘w’ symbol is wild and replaces all other symbols on screen.
- Scatter and Free Spins: Get 3, 4, 5, or 6 scatters and you will trigger 7, 11, 15, or 19 free spins (respectively).
- The nice thing here is that all you need is to get 2 scatters during the Pink Elephants free spins in order to catch a further 3 spins – something that is easily done.
- And very much needed, especially as any of the symbols can come with special Elephant Orbs which you collect.
- Every 10 you collect turns one of the animal symbols into an elephant symbol, the highest paid symbol on screen.
- Mystery Scatter Symbol: Every once in a while the game will randomly drop extra scatters on screen. More for show than anything special.